Tuesday, May 12, 2009

synaesthesia

synaesthesia - being able to capture a sensation through a different sense - the author Boucher - uses the example of coloured hearing - examples which give you/ me a sense of visceral - ity - gut response! may be a good way in - can I feel it (although I am then submerged in this awful feeling that i shouldnt be asking others to feel anything - thinking (notetaking about "access")
and
wow I found this tonight on socially constructed media time.. its about the craziness of dance gesture (there is an interestingly absttract abstract which contains language abuot this subject form a technology perspective... - here it is
the full document was freakishly unwieldy - I ll read it mebbe

in the meantime I thnk of dance gesure as a yet to be articulated vocabulary - reaching to distinctive ways of expressing human evolution..
PRACTICE, SPATIALITY AND EMBODIED EMOTIONS: AN OUTLINE OF A GEOGRAPHY OF PRACTICE



and the way we / me - you / audience / performer interact..this is the next condition of my presentation - more about this later... ps virtual classmates - I will be catching up with you quite soon!

FM

No comments:

Post a Comment